California Handicap Parking Cards
- PRICE: $150.00
225 people are viewing this right now
- 2-3 Cards: $90.00 Each
- ≥4 Cards: $70.00 Each
California Disable Parking Permit
The California Special Parking Identification Permit is a permit that allows people with disabilities to park in designated parking spots throughout the state. To be eligible for this permit, applicants must meet certain criteria.
To be eligible for the California Special Parking Identification Permit, an applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Have a severe, permanent or temporary mobility impairment that makes walking difficult
- Be legally blind or have significant visual impairment
- Have a severe respiratory condition
- Have a cardiac condition classified as a Class III or IV by the American Heart Association
- Be severely limited in their ability to walk due to an arthritic, neurological or orthopedic condition
To apply for the California Special Parking Identification Permit, applicants must provide the following documents:
- A completed and signed application form
- Proof of identity (such as a driver's license or passport)
- Proof of residency (such as a utility bill or lease agreement)
- A prescription from a licensed physician or nurse practitioner stating the applicant's disability and need for a special parking permit
- Vehicle registration or insurance card for the vehicle that will be used with the permit
- Application Process:
Applicants can apply for the California Special Parking Identification Permit by mail or in person at a designated location. The application can be downloaded online or obtained from a local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office. The completed application and required documents should be mailed or brought in person to the DMV office.
If an applicant is unable to apply in person, someone else can submit an application on their behalf. However, the applicant must still provide all the required documents.
After the Application is Received: